Ravensblood Forest Thoughts Running Rampant
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm going to end this thread here, if you don't mind - even though I know it won't count towards anything. If you want to keep it going longer, then just chase after Majesty when he attempts to leave or something. Or call him back. Or, if for some reason Ragnar decides to be like, "Grrr!" then I give you permission to semi PowerPlay. (No fatal wounds).

Majesty could tell when he was not wanted, and he knew he had already overstayed his welcome in this place. Suddenly, his mind was much clearer - because he knew at least one thing. He did not want to be a wolf like this one here in front of him. He did not want to be a tyrant. He did not want to be an overly-territorial brat. But, of course, he would never say that to the male's face. Instead, he cleared his throat and gave a bow to the wolf.

"Pardon me," he said. "I must be going now. Do not let me continue to interrupt your praying." Something told him he needed to get out of there. He took a few steps back, to ensure a safer distance, and then turned and loped away.
Messages In This Thread
Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 23, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 23, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 24, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Majesty - May 25, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Thoughts Running Rampant - by Ragnar - May 26, 2014, 07:33 AM