The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Cas sorry to skip but wanna keep this moving...!

Fin paid close attention when the youngest of the pair responded. It threw her for a moment. She was ridiculously well spoken for her age. But she couldn't spare the attention to care, for the pale girl was sharing something that was far more than Fin had been given thus far, though still quite far off the mark of what she needed to hear. The Blackthorn sucked in a breath and let it go slowly. There was a girl with dark fur there at one time. Hers was a girl with dark fur. The connection was barely existent, but it was enough to make the mother's heart pound with desperation.

"My Lucy is all black with blue eyes," she informed the pale girl and her counterpart after the call had sounded for this wolf - Lotte, "At least, they were blue then..." A knife wrenched into her heart when she realized that her daughter might not have blue eyes at all anymore. She was old enough for them to have transitioned, wasn't she? What color were Liffey's eyes now? Lagan? Finley felt herself reeling, but she bit hard on her lip and shoved the thought away. To realize all that she was missing out on by being away, searching for Lucy was a terrible moment to be experienced another time. She had to focus on the present, which came soon enough to her in the form of another young girl, but not as young as the first. Fin looked between the two of them, fighting back her emotion.

Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM