Moonspear the chariot
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Whoops! I didn't realize it was my turn. The smell is just a smell, really. Maybe a weird plant or deer poo or something. Or... a gopher hole!
The three set a rapid pace and eventually reached the site of the Strange Smell. Before them was a tiny hole in the ground, scarely big enough for Alya to fit her paw into. For a moment, the girl wasn't sure why she should be interested in such a thing, but childish wonder soon shut down that part of her mind. There was a live-scent down in that hole, and who knew what manner of creature could be hiding inside? Though Alya had no knowledge of gophers - or pretty much any creature that wasn't a wolf or a bird or something else she saw every day - she began to imagine something like a furry octopus that lived underground, and it's arms were mouths and they came out of the ground and gobbled up little puppies that came looking for them!

"Let's dig it," she declared, remembering to keep her voice down and feeling a little proud of herself for not shouting it. They would find the terrible beast and take it home for The Great White to see. Then he'd know that they were cool and awesome like him, and that was all that really mattered in Alya's life.

Aside from exploring, of course.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
the chariot - by Hydra - October 18, 2016, 09:08 AM
RE: the chariot - by Alya - October 18, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: the chariot - by Lyra - October 19, 2016, 09:06 AM
RE: the chariot - by Hydra - October 19, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: the chariot - by Alya - October 19, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: the chariot - by Lyra - October 26, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: the chariot - by Hydra - November 03, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: the chariot - by Alya - November 10, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: the chariot - by Lyra - November 15, 2016, 11:37 AM