Men's hatred has made me this way
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Ira was well adept at being rude. It was one of his numerous talents that he had collected over the months, using it to accompany his armor of sharp wit and haughtiness. As it was he didn’t even have to think of the words he would use to be rude anymore seeing as how they more or less just flowed naturally out of his mouth these days. As it was, his lack of patience could have been contributed to his exhaustion and stress but he was sure that as any adult she would counter with ‘no excuse’. Ira didn’t need excuses, never bothered to make them because no one had to like him. He really didn’t care. Ira had gotten away with acting however he wanted for so long that he did what he wanted, said whatever he wanted because he hadn’t been corrected on it when he had been impressionable. She growled at him about being a brat and he let out a sharp, cruel laugh. He supposed he was supposed to take offense to it. He did not and Ira hoped it was to her disdain.

“I’ve heard worse,” He taunted and shrugged wondering how long this woman would keep him with a battle of words — one that Ira intended to win, mind — but he was still tired. If she had thought he would be a sweet child she had set herself up for a harsh dose of reality. He wasn’t scared of her and he wouldn’t try to ignore it to avoid hurting her feelings. He didn’t care about anyone’s feelings other than Jinx’s and his own.

Messages In This Thread
Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 23, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - May 26, 2014, 08:19 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 26, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - May 27, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - May 30, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Ira Nox - June 02, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Men's hatred has made me this way - by Erika - June 04, 2014, 08:57 PM