Moonspear with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
They were not supposed to be this close to the borders - and they hadn't been, at first. Truthfully, Alya was not sure how far she'd traveled from @Lyra and @Hydra in their game of hide-and-go-seek, but she knew when she began to smell the thickening of her father's scent that she was getting a little too far out. The mountain lion attack had left the kind of wound on Alya's heart that could not be easily removed, and since then, she'd been a lot more strict about these kind of rules. Alya thought she'd even be willing to go against Hydra's wishes if it looked like the other girls wanted to go a little too far on their adventures.

But it hadn't come up yet, and Alya certainly hadn't meant to break her own rules by straying so far. The inky girl turned at once to retreat deeper into the territory when she realized what had happened. But then, a sound stopped her. A loud, terrifying sound.

Fear froze her to the spot for a moment - something that had never happened before Dashie was attacked. Her breaths came in uneven pants, stealing the word that she longed to scream. "D-d-d-d - " she stuttered, the words barely above a whisper as she tried to summon the breath necessary to cry out.

Could the monsters see her? Were they swooping down on her, now?
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
RE: with just a hint of pain for the feeling that i get when you are gone - by Alya - November 15, 2016, 12:20 AM