Stavanger Bay league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
He froze as he was instructed and pulled his eyes from the incredibly peculiar creature towards Syzmon’s fleeting form. He did as he told, remaining a good distance away from the urchin, and soon it was shown to him just why he should be wary of the creatures. His gaze widened as he watched in awe as the flank was struck with spines before being returned back to the sandy surface. He examined the piece of , his breath caught in his throat as the realization of just how dangerous this being was crashed upon him.

He nodded in reply to Syzmon’s question, but remained silent as his gaze jumped from urchin to wolf, but, eventually, his gaze lingered once the news was broken to him. It seemed as if urine was the sea-dwellers kryptonite. Scrunching his nose to this news, Rannoch looked to the older wolf and despite the shared information there was a sense of amusement. “Ew,” he chided lightheartedly. “But, I will be careful,” he promised, offering the creature one last glance. “I don’t want you to have to pee on me.”
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - October 10, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - October 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - October 15, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - October 17, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - October 24, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - November 14, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Rannoch’s Ghost - November 15, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - November 21, 2016, 07:01 AM
RE: league of extraordinarily grumpy gentlemen - by Szymon - December 05, 2016, 06:12 AM