I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Mind if I join in? Also, don't forget everyone! Make sure you tell me what your character has been up to in the Behind the Scenes thread! I'm not going to go around hunting for every post you've made during the week!

Majesty awoke that morning deep within the small forest on the island. There had been heavy rain and even a thunderstorm the day before, and for a while, he had sat on the beach and watched the lightning strike the sea. It was like nature's very own fireworks show. But after a while he had decided that he was probably wet enough, and had taken shelter in the heart of the forest. After a while the storm had passed, but he hadn't felt like getting wet sand all over his paws and legs, so he had stayed in the forest 'til nightfall and gone to sleep.

Now, it was morning, and birds chirped happily in the trees. Majesty could tell it would be hot today, but he didn't mind. The high of having his own pack was still buzzing through his mind. He got up, stretched, yawned, and then made his way towards the shoreline - the one facing the mainland. After making his way around the island, doing his rounds and making scent markers, he came across Beric and Silvermane on the opposite shore from where he had started. Beric was looking out to sea, and Silvermane was saying something to him.

Majesty decided to go and say good morning, so he loped over to join them. "Hello," he said quietly, his deep voice rumbling in his chest. "Did you enjoy the rain yesterday?"
Messages In This Thread
I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Majesty - May 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - June 16, 2014, 08:41 PM