Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty spent the next few minutes waiting patiently for his pack-mates to arrive. While he waited, he took the time to meditate and relax himself. The idea of being an Alpha of his own pack was making him jittery - which he was not used to. He did not like it, so he took some deep breaths and reminded himself that, even as Alpha, he was still himself, and nothing would change that. Soon enough, Silvermane came up to him, greeting him, and soon afterwards, Beric. The last to arrive was Naya. She was a little late, but Majesty didn't mind. She was the youngest, and he knew her to be quite boisterous. She would get better with time.

As she came and sat beside him, he took his time smiling at each of them in turn. "Thank you for coming," he said, his deep voice reverberating in the air. "I have called you all here so that we may all get to know each other a little better. So, we're going to play a game of introductions. It'll seem silly, but I don't care. You will all do it anyways because I think it would be good for you. The goal is to tell us your name, your age, any trades you wish to have while in the pack, and something about yourself that you like. I'll go first, so that everyone can see how it's done."

Clearing his throat, the Alpha began: "My name is Majesty, and I am three - almost four - years old. I wish to become the pack's Chronicler, as well as a Healer and a Naturalist. Something about myself that I like is my good memory, and my ability to stay calm while others are allowing their emotions to get the better of them." He took a breath. "Does that make the rules clear for everyone? Yes? Good. Silvermane, it's your turn." The chocolate-brown wolf alighted his gaze upon his silvery-white friend, waiting expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - May 27, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - May 28, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 29, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Beric - June 06, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 08, 2014, 09:10 PM