Redhawk Caldera when i see you again.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
"So this is where they put you..."

Fin's voice was soft as she sat upon the cold ground, staring down at the site where her former alpha had been buried. The numbness she had felt when first she'd been told of Peregrine's passing had not left her. At times, she thought it might be thawing, but then moments like this one would come where she knew she ought to be a mess and yet... She wasn't. No matter what thought the Blackthorn grasped in her mind regarding her now departed best friend, it seemed to simply bounce right off of her and leave her just the same as before - empty. Completely, utterly empty.

The wind that ruffled the long fur along her nape sent a shiver across her shoulders. Her tail curled across her toes to protect them from the chill, though it wasn't particularly helpful. Her head tilted as she stared at the ground and furrowed her brows. How strange it was that Peregrine was there, beneath the ground, right in front of her. He was in the ground. Her best friend. Her alpha. The first wolf to have ever put his faith in her by making her a leader in his pack. Fin had thought he was insane for doing it. He was insane for doing it. Was he still insane? Even now that he was gone, in some afterlife with Tiger and Sun SPark and that one dude with the gross teeth that had lived there for a while?

He was gone. Gone.

"I'd have put you in a pool of mud, at least."

Had I been here...

Finley shut her eyes as the wind blew again.

Messages In This Thread
when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 08:51 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:05 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 03, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 03, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 08, 2016, 08:57 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Liffey - December 08, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: when i see you again. - by Finley - December 22, 2016, 06:45 PM