Blacktail Deer Plateau Life can be sweet
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue laughed at the young girls eagerness to learn and spoke softly You have your whole life to learn new things. You needn't rush them. As for healing I am a firm believer in the fact that you are always learning about that it is a neverending process. Even I don't know all there is to know and could learn more. Blue had been taught this philosophy from her father and she believed in it with every single fiber of her being she really did. She tilted her head at the girls sudden shyness and sadness and it ripped her heart up to know she had been in part the cause of it.

So Blue took a very deep breath and let it out and spoke quietly but firmly. Yes Rayder. Amelie...i am not very good at this I have never been around other wolves really on a regular basis until I came here. I've traveled all my life. I did not mean to cause any ill will between you and Rayder and I am sure the boy is charming in his own right, personally I don't see it. I find him to be cocky, and over sure of himself. However, just because i don't like him does not mean that you cannot hang out with him or make him a friend. I just did not like how he was being soo...umm whats the word for it...flattering while skirting around the edge of innapproiate. You are to young for that and I know maybe you don't think so really, but I would hate to see you heartbroken so young. So, just please as a favor for me do not allow him to have that hold over you right now. Maybe when you're a little older a year or so you can start to believe in his honeyed words and lord help him if he hurts you. Blue knew that she would probably upset the young girl, but she always thought that honesty was the best policy and though she tried to not deliberately say anything that hurt her feelings, she did want to make her own stance and position known on where the boy was. And it was really very true, the lord help the boy if he ever hurt Amelie around Blue willow, she just may rip him to shreds.
Messages In This Thread
Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - May 27, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Amelie - May 28, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - May 28, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Amelie - May 28, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - May 29, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Amelie - May 29, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - May 30, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Amelie - June 03, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - June 04, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Amelie - June 05, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Life can be sweet - by Blue Willow - June 06, 2014, 10:04 AM