Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol. Oh no. I've made my pack-mates hate me already. Just so you guys know, I'll be updating your trades on the Pack Ranks and Info page based on what your characters have said here today. So you can all start working on getting them. EDIT: You all can post once more, and then I'll post an ending and archive it. I don't want this to drag on too long.

Majesty could feel his pack-mates' resentment about having to do this game of introductions, and chuckled to himself. "Thank you," he said when they were through. "I know that was a little embarrassing, but I'm hoping that, by getting to know a little bit about each other, we can all remain a strong pack. We may be small at the moment, but that is not what matters. Trust between members is of the utmost importance, and so I want you all to try and keep no secrets from one another. This goes for me, as well."

He took a moment to look around at everyone. "Please understand this: I want you all to feel open to talking to me, as well as the rest of your pack-mates, your family. If you think I am doing something wrong, or that I could improve myself or my skills as a leader, then please tell me, and I will do the same for all of you. I want us, as a pack, to be close. There will be no gossip, no backstabbing, no blackmail. You will get along with your family, or there will be consequences. And - again - this goes for myself just as much as you three. I am bound by the same rules as you. Does everyone understand?"
Messages In This Thread
Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - May 27, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - May 29, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Beric - June 06, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Introductions [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 08, 2014, 09:10 PM