Sea Lion Shores here today, chaos tomorrow
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hello! Welcome to Wolf!

Majesty decided that morning, as the sun rose over the ocean, that he wanted to go to the mainland. He adored his island. He really did. But he also knew it was important to patrol the shoreline and the river for any potential newcomers. So, even though he wasn't planning on becoming a Warden, he made his way to shore. The water was still high, so he had to swim most of the way, but he was strong. His daily runs left him with muscular legs and chest, so he was not worried about the current.

As he neared the shore, he spotted a black-furred she-wolf ambling slowly along the sand. She was by herself. As he came nearer, he saw that there was something wrong with one of her back legs. It didn't look right, and she seemed to be having trouble with it. Worriedly, he stepped up onto the beach and made his way over to her, stopping when he was still some distance away, so as not to frighten her or put her on edge.

"Hello, friend!" he called, keeping his deep voice light and jovial. "How are you this morning?" He glanced back the way he had come, towards the ocean, and his island. "It's beautiful, isn't it? The ocean?" He turned back to her, smiling.
Messages In This Thread
here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - May 28, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 02, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 05, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:10 PM