Dragoncrest Cliffs I ___ you
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Eske's apology was so unexpected—and absurd—that the Bandrona couldn't bite back the laugh that burst from her mouth. It rang incredulously in the air, though Wildfire stifled it quickly when she saw the earnestness on the youngster's face. Unaware of just how close Eske had come to losing it, now the Bandrona felt her emotions threatening to well over. How could the young woman possibly think Wildfire would care about any of that, after everything they'd been through? Hell, that entire conversation felt like it had taken place in a dream, now, or maybe even another life.

"I'd have to be ten shades of crazy to hold it against you," the yearling quipped softly, "and I'm only about five shades." She made a quiet chortling noise low in her throat, then shook her head. "Don't worry about it, Eske. Neither one of us could have anticipated..." The earthquake, the flight from their home, their missing family members. Her tongue suddenly felt thick in her mouth.

She took a moment to gather herself and breathe before saying, "I was actually working on getting some stockpiles started, though, and I could use your help. You know, this might actually be a much better location for the bird and fish parts of your assignment," she thought aloud as she began to move.
Messages In This Thread
I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 31, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - January 01, 2017, 10:34 PM