Redhawk Caldera you don't get me high anymore
79 Posts
Ooc —
This got stupid long xD... I APOLOGIZE FOR NOTHING

Kaizer's activity at the borders had increased as Fox's stomach grew. Instinctively he patrolled almost constantly these days, even though he hated it, even though there were other things he wanted to do. But as he thought now about the list of things he wanted to do, he realized that it had become terribly short in his complacency with his place in the pack. He had come to give flight to his ambitions; start a family and care for them as his alpha-male spirit bade him to. But Fox had not been very receptive of him after her heat. He still didn't know that her own mate had died the day before his arrival, that it was grief keeping her from the duty of the breeding pair of the pack that dictated they be a couple, but it didn't matter to him.

He was slowly coming to the conclusion that he wanted to overthrow her— force her to accept him as her mate and male superior.

He took a break from his patrolling (which was undoubtedly the source of his malcontent imperiousness) to hunt something, and it was lucky that he managed to catch a hare on his first attempt, because failure would have meant further frustration. He carried the meal with the intention of bringing it to the alpha female, but he paused when Raven's hormonal scent hit him. He followed out of morbid curiosity, but the stronger her scent became, the more nauseated he felt. The thought of another man's children being inside her literally made him sick.

Out of duty he located her, frowning deeply as she came into view and biting down on the rabbit harder than he needed to— essentially grinding his teeth. He'd meant to feed her, but now that he saw her, he suddenly had the morbid thought that she should starve for choosing another over him; the jealous prick. But it was easy for Kaizer to swallow such foreign, personal emotions— yet unaware that his feelings for her were making him feel a little crazy— and he made a noise for her attention, dropping the hare for her to take.
Messages In This Thread
you don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 19, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Kaizer - December 20, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 20, 2016, 02:06 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Kaizer - December 20, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 20, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Kaizer - December 20, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 20, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Kaizer - December 20, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 20, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Kaizer - December 20, 2016, 08:26 PM
RE: You don't get me high anymore - by Raven - December 20, 2016, 08:56 PM