Silver Creek Life's too short not to live it up a little
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk almost let out a sigh of relief. She didn't seem to care about his features, which was good. He gave a little wag of his tail, which looked slightly odd at the curled angle it was. "I do, and thank ya, but may I have ya name? I am Mawk, pleasure to meet ya, Alpha." He gave her a lopsided grin, and he knew he'd have to work, whether he was a scout, mercenary, or both. The wolfdog didn't really have a preference; just what ever the alpha told him to do. That was being loyal, right?

Perhaps he'd meet more pretty wolves like the one infront of him, too? Mawk could be a right charmer if in the right situation, but he didn't feel like now was the best time to do so. Not when he was only just joining. He heard his stomach growl slightly and licked his chops, hoping it was quiet enough that the alpha wouldn't hear it. He was hungry, but it could wait until later.
Messages In This Thread
Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Spring - December 31, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Spring - December 31, 2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Spring - December 31, 2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Spring - December 31, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Spring - December 31, 2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Life's too short not to live it up a little - by Mawk - December 31, 2016, 01:56 PM