Dragoncrest Cliffs I ___ you
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Perhaps letting Eske pick wasn't the best decision, as the girl requested they try to catch some fish. Wildfire was terrible at fishing. Maybe she could give Eske some pointers and she would prove more capable, though? After a contemplative pause, she bobbed her head in a silent yes, then began moving again.

"Would you like to find a stream or some other freshwater source," Wildfire asked, already veering toward the cliffs just in case, "or do you want to try the ocean?" The environments would be vastly different and Wildfire was no expert at either. She just hoped that Eske would learn something today, even if they weren't terribly successful. Hadn't she herself said that failure was a big part of the process?

The girl appeared to consider her options for a moment, then chose a freshwater destination. "Lead the way," the Bandrona said, falling into step behind her student. The pair soon disappeared in the direction of one of the several streams that meandered across the territory's breadth.

2/2: @Eske, would you like to continue this? If not, I can edit a conclusion onto it. I wanted to ask in case it was a trade/specialty thread. :)

2/8: I'm gonna archive this!
Messages In This Thread
I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 05:52 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 19, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 19, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 20, 2016, 04:22 PM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - December 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: I ___ you - by RIP Blodreina - December 31, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: I ___ you - by Wildfire - January 01, 2017, 10:34 PM