Bramblepoint I won't stumble back
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey blinked in surprise at the girl when she spoke of the Caldera, completely unaware of the relation she had to her pack. For a moment, she wondered at how many friends Aunt Fox must have had outside of the pack if near strangers were mourning her death... Unless, this girl was a friend of Kaizer's? Before she could vocalize her confusion, another wolf slipped onto the scene and planted himself against the cinnamon female. She blinked at him in surprise as well. Who was this guy? What was she missing here?

When the stranger introduced herself, Liffey was so very unprepared. Her eyes widened and her jaw fell open in shock and awe. "You're Wildfire??" the girl chirped, the corners of her lips lifting as her tail began to wag like crazy. Wildfire had always been one of her heroes - her favorite of Finley's and Elwood's stories about life in the Caldera before she was born. Actually getting to meet her for Liffey was akin to Stevie and Kat getting to meet Misha Collins (minus the sexual thrill).

It only took a few seconds before the Blackthorn remembered herself. Yes, this was Wildfire and that was so exciting she forgot her own shyness, but that also meant that Aunt Fox and Uncle P had been her mom and dad. Liffey's demeanor sobered quite quickly then and she scrambled to think back to the question her cousin had asked during those seconds of awed gazing. "Oh um.. they're okay..." she replied, flustered and stumbling over her words, "Mom says they're obnoxious like Uncle P."

Liffey winced visibly over the faux pas in the seconds after she realized what a stupid thing to say that was... "..sorry..." she muttered, embarassed.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 02, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Jackrabbit - January 02, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 02, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 10, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:17 AM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 26, 2017, 02:25 PM