Meadowlark Prairie Wanderlust
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
So I looked at timelines and realized a few things. Hopefully you don't mind rollin' with me :D

Was that...?

Finley peered silently across the flatlands, eyeing the single dark shape marring the endless white. The scent on the wind told her it was a wolf, which was unfortunate because it was for food that Fin was away from the Caldera in the first place. But this particular wolf struck a chord of familiarity with the Blackthorn, and so she cantered without concern across the open field, hopping over the drifts like a seal playing in the waves.

It wasn't until she was in a dozen or so yards of the stranger that Fin accepted that her initial thoughts were correct - this was no stranger at all. It had been years since she'd seen the girl, and she had only been a few months old then. But still, Fin knew her.

"So you did get taller..." Finley commented as soon as she was near enough, "I honestly never thought that it would happen for ya."  A smirked slipped across her muzzle as she looked at the girl. Valkyrie.

Messages In This Thread
Wanderlust - by Valkyrie - January 01, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Wanderlust - by Finley - January 04, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Wanderlust - by Valkyrie - January 04, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Wanderlust - by Finley - January 10, 2017, 06:19 PM