Chimera Fields my fingers laced a crown
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was movement, excitement! Indie’s eyes dated wildly from the women to the brute who had burst onto the scene. What was going on here? At first it had been strange how the male seemed so submissive — that was not like the men she was used to, and the sight of it was something rather odd. But then the the shewolf who was not Cathenna rushed him with the ferocity of a mercenary, which took Indie by surprise. The broad withheld a hot breath as she prepared for bloodshed. Eventually finding the release of exhalation, Indie snickered. There had to be a good story here: possibly a scorned lover? Maybe packwolves torn asunder? Her attentions were being tugged every which way and she could not help but approach.  She had to know more.

The energy in the air was frenetic and buzzed within Indie as she bounded from behind a tree and scaled the distance between herself and the others in several decorative leaps. Entering the scene from stage left, Indie was certain to have been seen. Indie rounded the three and halted several feet away, maintaining a respectful distance from both the women and the man. This handsome male had done nothing against her and the mistress would show him respect too.... but formalities with the quarrelsome two were for later - they were preoccupied, so Indie turned to Cathenna. Indie dipped her head in greeting. “What a wonder it is to see you again, Cathenna” she said loudly [so she would be heard], as if their meeting was pure chance and not intentional in the least. She quickly returned to the situation at hand, not wanting her curious intentions to slip away via a change in conversation.

“Is something the matter, here?”
“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 03, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 03, 2017, 04:04 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 04, 2017, 02:13 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 04, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Cathenna - January 05, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Indie - January 05, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Thexxan - January 05, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: my fingers laced a crown - by Akantha - January 05, 2017, 06:56 PM