The Tangle i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil has been spending most of her time on the border in search for Wildfire. Occasionally she’d slip off somewhere nearby but she does not go far, uncertain what to do and without the proper council to give her direction. She clings to what she knows to do and welcomes any distraction, no matter how small of a process. So when he howl wrings from the northern end of the back, Thuringwethil moves along the edge of the redwood until she finds herself off to the east near the tangle.

When she is close enough for the scent of others, her curiosity rises. Those she knows and those mixed with those she does not pull her forward until she sees Portia and then the tail end of Dio and Eske. Ahead are two she does not recognize but on a second look, maybe she should. Slate eyes narrow as she surpasses the skayona and nears through to the others and stands on the empty side of the Gona. She chuffs upon her arrival before sweeping her gaze to the two young boys with curiosity.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i want to strangle the stars for all they promised me - by Antumbra - January 08, 2017, 11:04 AM