Sea Lion Shores here today, chaos tomorrow
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty immediately stopped moving when the female took a step backwards. He was making her uncomfortable for some reason. He could tell by the way she looked at him, and by the tone of her voice when she said, "Friend?" He sat on his haunches and looked away from her, saying nothing. If she did not want to talk, he was all right with that.

He turned and looked back towards the island - his island. He missed the coolness of the pine forest already, for it was hot today. Summer had begun. He was just glad he was finally beginning to shed. He glanced at the water, and looked away again. The sun made the waves glare with light, blinding him. He wanted to get back in the water, where at least it would be cooler.

He turned and smiled at the female again, motioning with his head towards the water in case she wanted to join him. Then he stepped forward, feeling a wave wash over his ankles. He went in a little further, and then lay down, allowing the water to wash over his body up to his shoulders, over his back. The coolness felt wonderful, and the feeling of the sand shifting beneath his weight was a strange and wondrous sensation. He wondered if she would join him. Either way, he was happy to be in the water.
Messages In This Thread
here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - May 28, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 02, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 05, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:10 PM