Nocturne Summit On the moon
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
When Gannet moved closer and butted against her affectionately, it took her by surprise. Wildfire froze for an instant, then gladly returned the gesture by pressing her nose to his cheek. "Yes, it is," she agreed. Drageda was her home now but Redhawk Caldera would always be home in its way too, as part of her heart would always live here.

After savoring the contact for a moment, Wildfire drew back just far enough to look her brother in the face and say a little mournfully, "I wish I could live in two places at once. I want to be here for you guys right now, really be here. But..." But, well, despite their recent falling-out, she had a mate and hoped to one day build a family with her. Although Thuringwethil had dashed her dreams for now, hopefully there was no permanent damage.

Wildfire knew that she might be on the verge of it, though, if she didn't get back to Drageda soon. Much as she hated to leave Gannet so soon, she murmured, "In fact, I need to start heading back. It's a long way and I didn't talk to anyone before I left." She gulped a little guiltily. "I'm glad I ran into you, Gannet. I'll be back someday to visit. Can you let everyone else know? And tell them I said goodbye? And that I love them?"
Messages In This Thread
On the moon - by Wildfire - January 03, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: On the moon - by Gannet - January 06, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: On the moon - by Wildfire - January 06, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: On the moon - by Gannet - January 07, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: On the moon - by Wildfire - January 08, 2017, 11:52 AM
RE: On the moon - by Gannet - January 08, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: On the moon - by Wildfire - January 08, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: On the moon - by Gannet - January 13, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: On the moon - by Wildfire - January 14, 2017, 12:52 PM
RE: On the moon - by Gannet - January 15, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: On the moon - by Wildfire - January 15, 2017, 11:21 AM