Arrow Lake if you see me comin', you'd better step aside
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day gave the other male one last once-over before looking back to the trail, ready to head home. His tail wagged absently at the thought of getting back into the territory. They hadn't been gone long at all, but it was still long enough that he worried for his family - the kids especially.

"Well, there's another story I'm never going to tell my kids," he said with a wry chuckle, still trotting jauntily east. "Next time I need a lay, I might look a little closer to home. I gotta stop leaving those two with Krypton every other day." He was not feeling particularly chatty, but there was a certain kinship he now felt with Remy that made him want to get to know the other male better.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Grayday Sr. - February 01, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM