Bramblepoint I won't stumble back
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
The excitement Liffey had felt was beginning to settle as the conversation continued, though it flared again when Wildfire suggested she and Fin come to visit her in Drageda. She canted her head, curious about the name. It was so different, and that interested her. Truth be told, Wildfire could have suggested they come see her in Buttsville and Liffey would've been all over it. The fact that her cool cousin Wildfire lived in a cool place called Drageda just made the prospect all the more enthralling, and she nodded her head vigorously to show her intention to see her there one day.

Wildfire's next offer was even more exciting than the last. Somewhere, the usually very attentive, sensitive girl was perfectly aware that her cousin was fighting back tears as she continued, and she probably too heard her voice struggling past the lump in her throat. But the idea of actually getting to go on an adventure with mother fucking Wildfire????? There were no words.

"That would be..." Liffey said, shaking her head on awe, "I would love that." Her mind began darting along then, picturing different scenarios, weighing options, considering what sort of adventures would make Gannet like her the most. Most of these things she didn't voice, but she did offer up one fact at least. "I'll be almost a year old in the Spring," she commented, her tail wagging proudly. She would be a grown up. Now that had to impress Wildfire, for some reason.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 02, 2017, 03:34 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Jackrabbit - January 02, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 02, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 02, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 10, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 14, 2017, 10:17 AM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 25, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Liffey - January 25, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: I won't stumble back - by Wildfire - January 26, 2017, 02:25 PM