Arrow Lake if you see me comin', you'd better step aside
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Day sighed, thinking of Adeline. "Yeah," he admitted, perhaps a little shortly. He made and effort to soften his voice when he next spoke: "Things are complicated," he murmured. "It's not a good idea for me to get involved with anyone."

If he did, he'd only end up hurting them. He wasn't going to fool himself into think he'd ever be able to choose another girl over Adeline. "What about you?" he wondered, glancing toward the male. Was Remy running from his troubles as well?
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 01, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 04, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Grayday Sr. - February 04, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: if you see me comin', you'd better step aside - by Remy - February 05, 2017, 03:09 PM