Stone Circle No, sir, I don't mess around.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
The beta's ears flickered indecisively as he took this in. He was glad that it wasn't him in particular that made her so nervous, but it was sad to see such a young wolf so stunted and withdrawn. Part of him thought it would be best if he just closed his eyes and let her get on with her day in peace, but Day was a doer. A fixer. And there had to be something he could do to fix this.

"Let's go hunting," he said, the words more command than suggestion as he lurched back onto his paws. "C'mon - I have to go and check the meadow next to ours, anyway. We might as well make ourselves useful and bring dinner home on the way back."

There was a family of wild turkeys that he'd sniffed out on his way back into the territory with Remy. If there were enough, Day thought they might be herded into Easthollow territory, to be kept as an easy meal when times got tough.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - January 31, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - January 31, 2017, 07:01 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 02, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 04, 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2017, 10:30 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Wren Forrest - February 07, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: No, sir, I don't mess around. - by Grayday Sr. - February 08, 2017, 11:00 AM