Sea Lion Shores here today, chaos tomorrow
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty's eyes were closed when she finally told him her name. He smiled to himself for a moment, before opening his eyes and turning his head slightly to face her. He felt her come a bit closer, though she did not join him in the water. He dipped his head in greeting, and said, "My name is Majesty, Miss Nantale. It is a pleasure to meet you." Then he turned and faced the water again, sighing contentedly as the coolness of water washed over him continuously.

He was happy where he was in life. Despite his slight emotional breakdown the other day with Erika, he still had to admit that he would much rather be far away from Jinx and her ilk than to be nearer to them. He had simply felt unsafe in that pack. And now he had pack-mates of his own whom he knew he could trust. This made him much calmer, and much more in his element of Alpha than he had ever been on the Mountain.

He closed his eyes once again, allowing the sound of the waves to overtake him. Nantale could do as she wished. He would talk with her - or not. He was letting the remainder of their time together to be determined by her.
Messages In This Thread
here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - May 28, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 02, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 03, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Nantale - June 05, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: here today, chaos tomorrow - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:10 PM