Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"The marsh just north of here," he replied, absently.

Steady's thoughts were in line with Grayday's own. Though he would not be fathering pups this coming spring, he felt the season approaching as keenly as the alpha did - and Grayday wanted Valette to have every chance possible to rear healthy pups this year.

"Remember what I said when you told me I could bring Amber here - that we could raise our kids here?" he asked, wincing slightly as he thought of his absent partner. The beta forced those thoughts away and forged on. "I still want to do that for you, Steady. And... for the kids, too. I'm going to start getting them ready for us to leave sometime this spring. They'll be old enough to travel by then, and I think it'll do the three of us a lot of good to have some time together," he told Steady, a small, tired smile quirking the edges of his maw as he thought of Sunny's reaction to his first mention of "adventure".

"The hunting will be good by then - we'll all be alright," he said softly, knowing that Steady would probably not immediately like any idea that took family away. But this wasn't forever, and they wouldn't go too far that they couldn't visit from time to time. "We'd come back right before winter. The kids will be grown by then, and we'll all weather it together," he added, not wanting Steady to feel abandoned by this development.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - March 01, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM