Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
"No one else was around," he said with confidence. Whatever had happened to Sorrel, her family had been far behind her. "She didn't smell like a struggle, but she was distraught when I found her."

His ears slicked back at Steady's change in tone, and he looked down at his paws, contemplative.

"I've been a terrible dad to them," he pointed out, assuming that Steady would have seen this already. "We need time together, and we won't get it if we stay here. I'll find a reason to be up all night, or away for a few days, or any other stupid excuse I used to ignore them and let them be someone else's problem."

His voice had grown harsh and frustrated, and he shot Steady an apologetic look. "I know we won't have the pack's protection, but that's never been a guaruntee of safety anyway," he said with a sad, wry smile. "They'll be safer than they have been if I stay right next to them, and I wouldn't worry about food. There'll be good hunting in the springtime, and by the time spring is over, they'll be nearly grown."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - March 03, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM