The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty chuckled. This female was smart, which he appreciated. She wanted to know what the pack could offer her. This was a valid question, one he fully intended to answer. He cleared this throat to give himself time to think. Then he began.

"Our little pack started up not too long ago. I am the Alpha. My name is Majesty. There were three other founding members: Silvermane, Beric, and Naya, who are still a part of the pack. Eddie joined later on. Silvermane and Beric wish to Warriors and Wardens. Naya wants to be an Outrider. Eddie isn't sure what she wants to be yet. She is hesitant about joining the pack, so I told her to give it a week to see how things went. I myself wish to be a Chronicler, Healer, and Naturalist. Though I am still a capable Warrior and Warden when I need to be. I simply don't enjoy fighting."

He paused, now that he had spoken of the members. "This is the pack's policy: There will be no in-fighting. No cheating, no lying. Problems will be solved first with words, not with action. Trespassers will not be attacked on sight unless they are giving you a good reason to attack them. You will ask them what they want. If they are not hostile they will be helped. If they are, then I give anyone within the pack full permission to attack them - but not to death. Chase them off. That is all.

"Now. We live on an island that is connected to the mainland by a sandbar. The island is small, and may not be a fully sustainable place to live, due to the shortage of large prey. I will arrange for a pack hunt soon somewhere on the mainland. We will not be able to drag the carcass back to the island, obviously, but we will fill our bellies with all we can. There is a migratory herd of deer who use the sandbar to go back and forth, however I am hesitant to kill them off too quickly. I want to give them a chance to repopulate whenever we hunt one of their numbers."

He took a breath. "I think that about sums it up. Now I will ask you - if you do plan on becoming a member of the pack, what skills will you bring to the table?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by Majesty - June 08, 2014, 12:57 PM