Bramblepoint hooooo?
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All her life, Finley had practiced at tracking and hunting. In her youth, she had hunted excitement and tracked down adventure. Part of her wished she was doing that now. But no. It seemed that these days, her skills were only ever exercised when seeking out wayward daughters. She had sought Lucy in an effort to rescue her. Liffey she sought to drag her kicking and screaming back home by her tail, if necessary.

Becoming a parent sure did change things.

Fortunately, Fin knew her daughter's favorite haunts. Bramblepoint was probably chief amongst them. Her senses were alert as she walked through the trees, and so she was not wholly caught off guard when she caught onto the stranger's presence up ahead. For a moment, she thought it might be Liffey. That hope vanished within seconds however, but that didn't mean this find was completely useless to her.

"Hey you!" Fin called as she came closer. She came to a stop a few feet away from the girl before continuing, "Have you seen a kid around here? She looks like me, but smaller." Fin paused then thoughtfully before adding, "Well.. She looks younger than me, I should say. She's actually slightly taller..."

Messages In This Thread
hooooo? - by Owl Lovelace - March 06, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: hooooo? - by Finley - March 11, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: hooooo? - by Owl Lovelace - March 20, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: hooooo? - by Finley - March 24, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: hooooo? - by Owl Lovelace - April 04, 2017, 11:44 AM
RE: hooooo? - by Finley - April 12, 2017, 02:13 PM