Redhawk Caldera you and me were kids.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Private 
Come control your woman @Elwood

Finley stalked angrily along the borders, every so often shooting the distant landmarks irritable glances as though her situation was all their fault. Liffey was late. She was supposed to be home before dark, but once again her darling daughter had chosen to flout her authority.

This was the third night in a row.

Fin was ready to bury her.

The alpha paused for a moment to turn fully away from the Caldera and gaze out at the plains, searching for an approaching form. When Liffey had been little, she'd been late coming home only once and she had apparently run like hell to get home in time. She was all apologies and tears when she'd arrived not too long after sundown. Fin hadn't had the heart to punish her. She'd just given the girl a kiss and taken her home to cuddle up as a family for bed.

Finley knew the daughter that came across their borders eventually would bare little resemblance to the daughter that had cried the night she'd first come home late. This one would be sullen and cold, and she'd snap at her before Fin could say a word.

The Blackthorn sighed wistfully, her gaze sad. And then, she randomly snatched up a stick lying not too far from her and began whipping it back and forth, snarling furiously like the bear she'd once stolen a kill from.

Messages In This Thread
you and me were kids. - by Finley - March 13, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Elwood - March 13, 2017, 07:50 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Finley - March 16, 2017, 07:02 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Elwood - March 18, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Finley - March 21, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Elwood - March 21, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Finley - March 24, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Elwood - March 29, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Finley - March 31, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Elwood - April 05, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: you and me were kids. - by Finley - April 09, 2017, 01:06 PM