Firefly Glen dreaming about the things that we could be.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
When the sound of another drawing near came to her ears, Liffey stood bolt upright. She spun silently to look ahead at the boy as his gaze flickered away from her and down to the water to drink. She studied him for a moment, curiosity swiftly stealing away any nervousness she usually felt over meeting a stranger. He was young, like her, with an interestingly rogue-ish look about him. Her head canted to one side as she continued to stare, oblivious to the way her eyes lingered more than was likely socially acceptable.

When the sound of someone actually speaking to her came to her ears, Liffey nearly flung herself into the water in her surprise. This new fellow took her attention completely for this one's presence was simply commanding, as good natured as his grin suggested. His question was just as startling to her, but she did her best to recover. "Who's asking?" she replied, pausing before offering a smile even though he made her feel inexplicably anxious.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 11, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 13, 2017, 06:59 PM