Firefly Glen dreaming about the things that we could be.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Charon laughed and Liffey found herself dipping her muzzle towards her chest bashfully, though her own grin remained. She shook her head as her eyes darted back towards the tall, shadowed cliffs towards the horizon. She smirked as he mentioned Nocturne Summit as being available. It was something to think about. That was where Wildfire and her mom had adventured once. Maybe she could get her mom to take her there too...

Liffey was quick to sober from that impossibility. She couldn't get her mom to take her for a walk around the Calder'a lake these days. She re-focused on her companion's commentary, finding herself excited when he confirmed that there was something different about the scent in the air up high. Maybe you really could smell the stars. The idea thrilled her.

"I'm from the Caldera," Liffey answered, unable to find a way around it. She was far too honest for her own good. "It kind of seems like it was a mountain at one time, but it kind of.. collapsed in on itself. So I guess I live on a broken mountain." She shrugged. She had considered the oddness of the landform before and had many ideas on how it had come to be. Not all of them involved what she had described to Charon, and she would likely never know how (kind of) right she was.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - March 11, 2017, 09:33 PM
RE: dreaming about the things that we could be. - by Liffey - April 01, 2017, 09:34 AM