Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey didn't mind the quiet that seemed to settle between them, nor did she read it as the cue for them to part ways. She was not one that felt the need to fill every space with words, at least not when she was comfortable with her companions. After a moment, she felt almost surprised to realize that Rannoch had slipped into this rank of company for her, almost without her even noticing. She smiled to herself at knowing this and slid comfortably into the companionable quiet.

That being said, she was not at all disappointed when he spoke to her again. Liffey glanced at him before looking skyward again. "I have a couple of them, actually," she said with a grin, "The first one I ever found is a mouse. At least, I always think of it as a mouse. Some of the lines don't quite work, but I never when I was a kid. He's more like a hunchback mouse with a very crooked tail." She laughed lightly at herself, spying it overhead and following the lines that made up its super pointy spine. "Its eye is the brightest star in the sky," she added, in case he wanted to try to find it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 12, 2017, 11:02 AM