Cassiopeia's View swallow my breath and take what is mine.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey grinned at his jovial pretense. Good-looking, powerful, kind and a great sense of humor... She'd never been happier to have had trouble sleeping. There were so many signs that Rannoch seemed to be feeling the same things she was in that moment, and yet it struck her as far too impossible to be believed. He was simply being friendly in his offer to take her into his forming pack. His comments about wanting to spend more time with her was just kindness. The bashful dips of his muzzle were only shyness that had nothing to do with her but were merely aspects of his character. It couldn't be what she wanted it to, and even if it was, it had to be something fleeting. Something he did with all kinds of girls. She knew she wasn't special enough for this sort of attention to be anything significant. It just.. how could it be?

"You're probably doomed," Liffey replied nonchalantly, "I mean, maybe someone could save you, but I don't know who. Definitely not me. I'll just make it worse." She smiled brightly at this, but it fell after a moment as her eyes focused on the horizon beyond Rannoch's shoulder where the black of night was fading into a hazy purple and orange.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: swallow my breath and take what is mine. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 01:26 PM