The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
"Is that wise?" the she-wolf asked.

Majesty was about to ask which part of what he had said she was referring to, but she skipped right past her question and introduced herself. He listened politely to what she had to say. When she mentioned mind games, he wasn't sure which sort of mind games she meant. Was she talking about manipulation of others? Or did she mean problem-solving. If it was the first, then he was not okay with that. If it was the second, then that was fine. He would need good problem-solvers in the pack, just in case.

However, as she continued her... interrogation, he began to think that he perhaps did not like her very much. She seemed brash and argumentative - simply for the sake of argument. He did not appreciate this, though he kept these thoughts to himself. When she was done speaking, he cleared his throat, trying to think of the best way to answer her question about trespassers. After a moment, he began.

"Concerning your last question, I will say this: I know my methods are odd, and that under any other Alpha's ruling, you would be ordered to immediately attack a trespassing wolf. However, I believe that this often creates more problems than it solves. And what if there really is a good reason for the wolf to be on our land? What if it needs help? What if it sick or injured and its pack is too far away to be of any service? Would you allow a member of your own species to die simply because they had walked over the line of urine on the ground?" He shook his head. "That doesn't make any kind of sense to me. It never has, and that is part of the reason I left my first pack in this place so quickly. They were too quick to anger - too quick to attack - for my liking."

He sighed. He really needed to stop thinking about Jinx and Silvertip Mountain. Dwelling on the past would do him no good. He brought himself back to the present moment and asked, "What say you now? You are under no obligation to join me. If your beliefs clash with mine, I would highly suggest you leave. I want harmony between pack members, not arguments. Make your decision."
Messages In This Thread
RE: The night is my companion and solitude my guide [J] - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:19 PM