(J) salt in your blood
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Hi! Finally! Sorry! Jeez! *has been running around all day writing responses to 8 million posts. >.<

Majesty was taking his daily run around the island when he spotted Sköll up ahead of him. The Norse wolf seemed to be doing the same as him, making his rounds. But... there was something wrong. Sköll was just... standing there. Staring down at something. He was standing beside a massive boulder, and seemed to be staring either at the rock, or at something near the rock. Either way, Majesty's curiosity had been piqued. He sprinted the rest of the way over to his pack-mate to see what the fuss was about - and stopped dead in his tracks.

There was a creature lying in the shadow of the boulder. It looked sort of like a wolf. It also looked sort of... well, dead. "Shit," Majesty mumbled, and he did not curse often. When he cursed, it meant he was truly bothered by something. Slowly, and ignoring Sköll for the moment, he went forward and sniffed at the creature who was lying there on the sand so helplessly. And then it started coughing, raising its head slightly to do so, and Majesty could see that it was a... a wolf? It looked more like a dog.

The Alpha shook himself. Now was not the time to differentiate. "Hello?" he said to the creature. "A-are you all right? Can you understand me?"
Messages In This Thread
(J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 10, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 11, 2014, 12:37 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 13, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 15, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:27 PM