Totoka River (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Beric was the first to arrive, and he seemed eager for action. Silvermane arrived somewhat later, looking groggy and slightly... off. His eyes were red, like he was sick or hadn't gotten enough sleep, or had held his head underwater with his eyes open. And when he spoke, his voice was hoarse. This bothered the Alpha greatly, and for a moment, the trespasser was forgotten.

"What's wrong with you, Silvermane? Are you all right? You look awful." He listened as the Gamma requested to go back to sleep. Majesty was willing to let him, but not without telling him why he was there in the first place. "You may sleep if you wish. You look like you need it. But I called you and Beric here to help me greet an intruder on our island. It is a male wolf."

Here, he glanced between Beric and Silvermane. "Now, listen to me, friends. I know you both want to be Wardens, which is why I summoned you here. But you must do as I say. I will not allow you to go chasing the wolf off before he gives his explanation. For all we know, he could be hurt and in need of help. I know your instincts to kill trespassers are strong - I get the urges too - but please try to look beyond them. We will approach with caution, and if he attacks, then by all means, I give you both full permission to chase him away back to the mainland. But if he wants to talk, then you will leave him be to explain himself. All right?"

He looked at his pack-mates, waiting for them to reply.
Messages In This Thread
RE: (IC joining) knights and kings and beasts and shit - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 12:13 AM