(J) salt in your blood
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Arkham, I thought I should let you know that you're allowed to post in WGI even though this thread isn't done. I don't mind.

Majesty looked worriedly at the creature that very obviously wasn't a wolf - or, at least, not a full one - as she spit and coughed up seawater. Each breath that she inhaled wheezed and crackled, her throat still full of water even as she continued to cough up more. The Alpha wasn't sure he could just sit and watch, but he didn't know what to do that would help her. He could find yarrow - a plant to induce vomiting, but he didn't think that would be the best solution for her. She was already so obviously weak that vomiting would just make her weaker.

The creature's eyes focused on Majesty, and then unfocused, and then focused again. And then she was suddenly on her feet, looking mightily confused and then dizzy, and then she mumbled incoherent words, turned, and vomited. Well. Majesty supposed he didn't need that yarrow after all, although the color of the vomit worried him. It suggested that she might be bleeding internally, considering the dark red-brown color of old blood mixed in with the usual color of vomit. What on Earth had happened to this poor female?

He waited for her to calm down from the wrenching, and then asked, "What happened to you? How did you wash up on shore here? Do you remember?"
Messages In This Thread
(J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 10, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 11, 2014, 12:37 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 13, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 15, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:27 PM