Whitebark Stream Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry)
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry snorted at the redwolf, the man unintentionally poking fun at The Nightmare King, the closest thing to a laught that the stranger was going to get from the usually stoic ebonian at this moment. Slade wasn't mad, but he was dangerous, excrusiatingly so if you managed to get on his bad side. This was only because you'd never find out until it was too late.

"He's right in the head. I said his morals are what are questionable."

Turning to Leila, Cry shook his head at her desire to protect the whelps that weren't even hers, his logic slicing into undeniable truth.

"Leila, do you honestly think the two would put forth the effort to help someone who was not only just brought in, but specifically brought here to be a temporary midwife? They don't know, nor care anything about you. Or me. They're busy doing their lives, and we aren't their focus family should be."

Turning back to the stranger, Cry continued his unfinished business with the man.

"His name is Slade. He was and still is in good health, and more than capable of taking on a group like us. He's had experience in being an Alpha, running a pack well over until he killed the only mate he had and his Beta for having an affair. Rather than give in and slaughter the whole pack, he left them all, and traveled here to Teekon, where he found me as a pup, alone and running away from my own 'problems'."

Taking a second to surmize the rest of the story, he added, "He raised me in the ways of his old pack, The Nightmares, where he taught me things such as proper and subtle speech indications, leading me to a path of Ambassadorship and taught me everything he knew combat wise, or atleast that's what he told me. I've been an Assassin under him since I ran with him, a Shadowborn well under his murderous eye."

A breath passed through his lips as he recounted the final bit of his backstory, not too fond of sharing anything about him, but if he were to get this man raveled around his own claw, he had to atleast give him a bone.

"Once I was foolish enough to stumble upon a bear, which ruined any sense of untouched canvas upon my back with its dastardly claws, and Slade rushed in to save me. I ran, and was unable to consider myself going back since, not until he gave me direction to meet Leila for this pack. He raised her as well, but in a more...lighter sheen of care."
Messages In This Thread
Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Redmoon - June 02, 2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade) - by Cry - June 02, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade) - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Redmoon - June 02, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Cry - June 02, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Redmoon - June 02, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Cry - June 02, 2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Leila - June 02, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Redmoon - June 02, 2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Fate's Calling (Leila, Slade, Cry) - by Cry - June 02, 2017, 11:34 AM