Wapun Meadow Courtship and Pronghorns
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
"But... When I saw my face after my imprisonment, zose dreams disappeared."

Majesty lifted a single eyebrow in Erika's direction. He knew exactly how he wanted to respond to that statement. Exactly. And yet, the gentleman in him made him pause. He cleared his throat awkwardly. And then he said, his voice and octave lower than normal, "Again, Erika, Ma Belle... I am not necessarily suggesting anything at all with this response, but... What on Earth makes you think that those dreams have disappeared?"

He stared at her, though he tried in vain to keep his stare from revealing what sensual thoughts flashed through his mind. "Please trust me when I tell you that all wolves who see your face and flee in fear or shun you are not worthy of your time."

His ear flicked - the one that had gotten half-bitten off by the bear attack a few weeks earlier. It had now scabbed over, but it was still an obvious wound. "Do you see my ear?" he asked her. "I do not let this wound - this disfigurement dash all hopes of me being with y-- with someone in the future. So why should your disfigurement stop you from dreaming of one day having pups?"

He had been about to say "you" just then. "I do not let this wound - this disfigurement dash all hopes of me being with you in the future." But he had stopped himself. He hoped she had not caught his slip-up. He knew he might be pushing a little too hard, and he blamed that on his instincts to produce offspring. But he truly did love her. She had forgiven him for leaving the Mountain when no one else had. She had agreed to still be his friend. She had willingly accepted his love for her, and returned it in full. He knew - even now - that she was the one. There was something about her he could not let go of. He wanted so badly to say these things to her, but he was so afraid of scaring her away. So he said no more.

And simply waited.
Messages In This Thread
Courtship and Pronghorns - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Erika - June 13, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 07:17 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Courtship and Pronghorns - by Erika - June 14, 2014, 09:06 PM