I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Well, that sucks. If you need time off, you could request a leave of absence, which wouldn't affect your rank or anything. Wolf is accommodating. If you think you're not up for posting stuff, you can take a break. No one will hold it against you.

Majesty was happy to have such competent wolves in his pack, even though he disagreed with both of them. He thought about it for a little while, and then he said, "Actually, I don't see why hunting smaller prey would make us like lone wolves at all. We even have an island delicacy here. Have either of you ever tried eggs? The seagulls up on the cliffs lay eggs in the spring and summer. We could live off of those for months if we had to."

He paused. "Besides, we could always hunt larger prey off the island, and just eat it there. There are plenty of neutral territories to hunt in. But I do see your point, Beric. About not hunting them on the shore. You are right. We want them to feel safe." Here, he stopped talking, letting the other two think about what he had said and respond accordingly.
Messages In This Thread
I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - May 28, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: I was a smart kid, but I hated school. - by Beric - June 16, 2014, 08:41 PM