Neverwinter Forest A pirate's life for me
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
if you'd like, you two can do one more post each or we can finish with this post :)
The relationship the two female’s before him shared was strange – Turquoise (as it appeared) was the dominant one of the pair, instinctively making decisions for the both of them without first seeking approval from the bi-coloured eyed Rivet. The inky female was far more reserved, giving her words more thought out before they fell off her tongue. The expression Rivet wore made it look as though she was constantly thinking, whereas Turquoise would spit out whatever reached her mouth first – the sandy-coloured female didn’t seem to be the one that was considerate of consequences. But for whatever reason the pair just worked; he hadn’t known them for more than a few minutes and he could already tell that much just from being in their company.
With his gaze focused on the shadowy pelt of Rivet the long-limbed leader only acknowledged the jewel-eyed female’s voice with a flick of an ear as he awaited her response. Finally, she spoke, her words formal as they stained the air between them. A faint smile worked its way onto his lips as he took several steps back, tail giving a slow wag as a first response to Rivet’s answer. “Welcome to Neverwinter, then,” he replied as his gaze flickered back and forth between the two as he took several steps across the border. “Let me show you around, and if you have any questions ask away.” With that, the spider-legged Alpha headed into the depths of Neverwinter forest with his two new members at his heels.
Messages In This Thread
A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 07:58 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 08:45 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 03:16 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 15, 2013, 06:09 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - August 15, 2013, 11:54 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - August 16, 2013, 07:53 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - August 30, 2013, 10:19 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Styx - September 01, 2013, 12:21 AM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Turquoise - September 08, 2013, 04:13 PM
RE: A pirate's life for me - by Rivet - September 08, 2013, 05:29 PM