Past the Point of No Return
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
So, unfortunately I don't remember all that has been said between Erika and Majesty, so if I'm putting words into her mouth I'm really sorry and I was kind of hoping we could just assume that because it's been a week since their first date, maybe they've spoken again since then but before now.

Majesty grinned as Erika asked, "Do I 'ave to lay down like you?"

"No," he replied. "Ma Belle shall lay down in whatever position she fancies. And I will growl at anyone who says otherwise!" He turned his head to look at her as she lay down beside him. His smile stayed amused and innocent for a few more moments, and then suddenly he was acutely aware of how close they were.

He cleared his throat, blinked, took a breath. She was beautiful. Gorgeous. The mark on her face that she hated so did not phase his attraction to her at all. In a way, it made her look more... mysterious. He realized for the first time that he had no idea how she had gotten the mark at all, but he also knew that now was not the moment to ask. A sudden wanting had entered his body, traveling quickly down to his nether regions, and for once he was not going to make himself be gentlemanly and forget those feelings. She was his mate, after all. Why couldn't he feel a certain sexual pull towards her?

And before he could stop himself - not that he wanted to - he said, in a voice an octave lower than normal and charged with an underlying question, "Did you mean it when you said you wanted to have a family...? A family... with me?" He rolled over so that he was on his stomach now, side-by-side with her, his face inches from hers. "Because you know what that would entail..." He took a moment to let his eyes wander her lithe body. "You are...." he searched for the right word, and his eyes flared when he realized what he was going to say: "sexy."

Once the word escaped his lips, there was no going back. He let his eyes travel back to hers, stared into them, and did nothing to hide the deep, instinctual longing in them. His body trembled with the effort of holding back. "Erika..." he said, and his voice nearly moaned her name. He hoped it would be all she needed to hear to understand his intent.
Messages In This Thread
Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return - by Erika - June 17, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Past the Point of No Return [MATURE] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 11:24 PM