Ocean's Breath Plateau okja? okja!
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"Oh, nice!" Tytonidae replied when Domi mentioned she was working on a cache for the pack. That would definitely help out, especially for wolves who weren't the greatest at hunting for themselves (ahem, Eljay... if he even decided to join them). Domi switched the topic back to how Ty's work was going, and she gave a light shrug.

"Just been doin' what I can," she replied. "I've met a lot of wolves, but only a few that actually want to commit to joining us. Building up something like this takes time, so I'm not worried. As long as we stick around and keep working at it, we'll find enough wolves to hold our claim here." Until they, Ty would continue to travel and recruit wolves, then come back and mark the borders, rest, and hunt for a day or two before repeating the process all over again.

Ty swished her tail back and forth, enjoying the light breeze that made the grass ripple like the ocean that wasn't too far away. She didn't feel the immediate need to fill the empty air with words, instead choosing to be content with the rustling of the grass and the occasional tweeting bird.
Messages In This Thread
okja? okja! - by Amhordomini - August 11, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by RIP Tytonidae - August 11, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by Amhordomini - August 12, 2017, 11:59 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by RIP Tytonidae - August 17, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: okja? okja! - by Amhordomini - August 17, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by RIP Tytonidae - August 24, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by Amhordomini - August 24, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by RIP Tytonidae - August 24, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by Amhordomini - August 29, 2017, 05:12 PM
RE: okja? okja! - by RIP Tytonidae - September 26, 2017, 09:20 PM