(J) salt in your blood
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I don't know if moving forward to let Arkham fall onto Majesty's shoulder is considered powerplaying, but if it is, then I kind of powerplayed a little bit. I'll change it if you want. Also, this'll be the last post from me and then I'll request to have it archived. Feel free to post a response, though.

Majesty lunged forward as the creature began to fall, propping her up with his large, muscled shoulder. "Come on," he murmured. "I'll take you to the den. I'll need to give you medicine right away, and then I want you to lay down and sleep. You're not to move if you can help it. That might cause the internal bleeding to worsen. I'll give you some poppy seeds for the pain, but I won't give you too many. They can be highly addictive and I don't want you using them as a crutch later on when you're better."

He purposefully used the phrase, "when you're better" so that she wouldn't be more alarmed than she might have been already. She had not been very responsive to anything he had said so far, but that didn't mean she couldn't hear him still, and sometimes even the thought that you would make it was enough to cause your body to heal itself.

Slowly, they walked inland, heading for the forest where Majesty made his den.
Messages In This Thread
(J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 10, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 11, 2014, 12:37 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Skköll - June 13, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 13, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by RIP Arkham - June 15, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: (J) salt in your blood - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:27 PM