No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Round Two starts now and ends on the 24th or until all have posted.

Majesty was pleased to see that many of his wolves had shown up. Even Arkham, which he didn't really like but he couldn't stop the girl. She was stubborn, it seemed. He just hoped this wouldn't affect her healing process. He looked around at everyone, wondering how best to start. In the end, he decided to just speak his mind as things came to him. Honesty was, after all, the best policy.

"So," he began. "There are two things I want you all to know today. The first one is that three members of our neighboring pack, Horizon Ridge, went on a scouting mission the other day to tell us all not to trespass into their lands. I don't know exactly what will happen between our pack and theirs from here on out, but they did not seem very happy to have us so close to them. I want you all to be vigilant and watch out for any of their members from now on. Don't let any of them onto the island. If they wish to speak to us, they can call us from the Sea Lion Shores, and whoever answers that call, I would advise none of you to go alone. I don't trust them."

He paused, looking around at his wolves and giving them time to let the information sink in. Then he began again. "The second thing I want you all to know is..." He took a deep breath. "I am mates with a member of the Silvertip Mountain pack - the pack that I left in order to form my own. The alpha there, Jinx, probably still holds a grudge against me. That is her way. She doesn't seem to have done anything against myself or this pack yet, but that doesn't mean she won't try.

"Now, about my mate. Her name is Erika. She had black fur, and yellow eyes. The right side of her face is scarred and furless, due to some kind of involvement with creatures she calls humans. They tortured her, and left her with this mark. She hates it about herself. I only tell you this because she might be joining our pack soon, due to the fact that she and I may or may not be having a litter of pups in a few months. If Jinx found out that the pups were mine, she would kill Erika. If any of you see my mate, you are to let her onto the island as she pleases. No exceptions. If I find that anyone has denied her access to the island - or worse - attacked her, you will be punished swiftly and harshly. Do not make me do this."

He took a breath. "Does anyone have any questions now that everything is out in the open? Feel free to ask. I will make no judgments."
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM