All I Ask of You...
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty sighed in relief as she told him that she wasn't hurt. He rested muzzle on top of her head for a moment, breathing in her scent to help calm his nerves. She still cried, though less now. He pulled away to look into her eyes. "It is alright," he said gently. "You are safe now. I am having my wolves do border patrols twice as often. Now that you are here, nothing and no one will harm you. I informed the pack that you might be coming to join us, so they should be welcoming enough."

He paused. "I'm not sure of our denning situation as of yet. I may have to dig out a second den next to my original one in order for us to sleep together. I have a... patient who has been sharing my den with me. She washed up on shore about a week ago and I have been having to keep a close eye on her. She is suffering from internal bleeding, so I've been watching her day and night to make sure she doesn't get any worse. Internal bleeding is a hard thing to cure, and I'm afraid if she sleeps by herself she will drown in her own blood. I hope you understand. I don't think having another wolf crowded into the den would help her any."

It was then that Majesty realized Erika had answered his question about possibly being pregnant. It was also that moment when he realized that he didn't even know if she was actually coming to stay with him. "So you... threw up. You're right. That really doesn't mean anything. We cannot be sure yet whether you are pregnant or not. But also... does this mean you're coming to stay? You're coming to stay... with me? I will take care of you. You know that." His eyes were full of hope, hope for the future. Hope that he would one day soon hear the sounds of tiny paws scampering around the den. He smiled at her encouragingly, awaiting her answer.
Messages In This Thread
All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 10:05 PM