All I Ask of You...
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
LOL. Majesty, you're a bad boy. Sometimes my characters surprise me... Last post from me, I think. Would you mind putting "fade to black" at the end, just so it's clear that they're going off to mate?

Majesty pressed against Erika as she fumbled around for excuses. He could feel the heat rising from her body. He couldn't tell if that was from excitement or embarrassment. Probably both. He chuckled again, nibbling her ear a little. "Fine, fine..." he murmured. "Where would my beautiful Erika like to go instead? Somewhere more private? Anywhere is alright with me."

He didn't know what on Earth had gotten into him, and he chalked it all up to hormones. But he refused to take any of it back now. His mate's reaction to what he had said was priceless, and he smiled down at her with lust in his eyes, hoping to make her squirm a little more - all in good fun, of course. If she were ever truly uncomfortable, he would stop immediately. He cared for her too much to purposefully make her feel nervous.

Gently, as a way to calm her nerves a little, he said, "I love you, Erika." His eyes softened and he leaned forward and nuzzled her face. "Would you like to go find somewhere quiet?"
Messages In This Thread
All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: All I Ask of You... - by Erika - June 21, 2014, 10:05 PM